Thursday, June 30, 2011

Saved by the Bell back on TV? Well maybe!


Ok so I guess everyone is pretty bored with their TV this summer. With all their favorite shows on their regular summer hiatus, I’m sure everyone is missing an awesome show to watch and keep up on for the summer. Well fear not because starting today I will be posting the best shows that will be airing each night. I know it’s a little late but for people with on demand; hopefully the first few episodes of these series will be on there.

Ok well first I want to start off with a show I watched last night that everyone should get ready to watch every Wednesday night. One of the funniest shows right now, starring two of the funniest actors as well. Ok well you may not know them very well but once you see them you will definitely recognize them. Alright well the show is called Franklin & Bash and it deals with two very unconventional lawyers. The show stars Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar who you all may recognize after this funny clip.



Ok well most people may be able to recognize them but hopefully this next clip reminds you where that guy with the black hair came from.




Haha yah that is Zack from Saved by the Bell, which I hope everyone watched during their middle and high school days in the morning right before you went to class. When I first watched the show I definitely knew who he was but I couldn’t place it until I forced myself to look it up or I was going to go crazy (everyone has that happen to them).

But yah everyone should watch this show every Wednesday night starting at 8 on TNT.

Alright well on to what should be watched tonight. Well the top show that should be watched in my opinion is another lawyer show called Suits. The show stars Patrick J. Adams who plays a genius pothead with an eidetic memory who is able to pass the bar exam without going to law school. Gabriel Macht plays a very successful lawyer who hires Adams character to be his new associate. The show revolves around the two representing clients while also making sure that no one finds out that Adams character has not gone to law school. Here is a preview of the show.


Suits starts at 9 on USA network.

Ok well everyone come back to the blog tomorrow where I am going to start a new segment that will happen the 1st of every month.

Till next time here is the song of the day. Haha I only put this up here because I watched Beavis and Butt-Head and I remembered this from MTV a long time ago. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Follow @randomhero72