Monday, June 27, 2011

First Post! The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Alright so I have wanted to write a blog for awhile now, but I have had no idea what to write about. I don’t give very good advice and I don’t know a lot about politics and stuff so those where out of the question. So I’ve decided to write about what I know best movies, TV, books, and music. That’s all I have really ever been interested in so that’s what I’m going to talk about guys.

So let’s start off on what I just finished reading.  The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Awesome book. I couldn’t put it down for a second. Now I like reading but it’s got to be a really good one in order for me to sit down and read and not sit down and watch TV instead.
 
Now the only reason I read the book was because I saw this beauty of a trailer when I was at the movies.





I know awesome. I can’t wait for this to come out. Ha yah I showed some of my friends this but they didn’t get as excited as I am. Hopefully whoever reads this watches the trailer and reads the book. Though this book has already been read by a lot of people, so I don’t see the point in me promoting it but whatever I had to write down my enjoyment for it.

Oh I’ll also leave the song I’ve been listening to all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Follow @randomhero72